Monday, February 27, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

Carter celebrating the "100th day of school"

Carlee rockin' it to the Laurie Berkner DVD

She loves to play like Laurie

Carter washing the car

Catching Carlee and her baby all curled up watching cartoons.

Carter with the house he made out of magnets.  Didn't he do great?!

Here is a pinterest inspired sign I did for Carlee's room.

Here's Carter's.....
This one I did for our front entry.  It's not hung up yet, but can't wait to see how it'll look on the wall.

Grandpa giving Carlee a ride.

My dad ....  :-)  Love the smile, not his stretched out hat he won't replace.

My adventurous father getting ready to go down the hill on a snowboard.  Even at 56 years old, you can still have a good time with your kids and grand kids.

Jordan

Jared

Carlee took this picture of Uncle Bobby, Jared & Grandpa

You'd never guess their mom is standing on her tippy toes behind the boys just to get the bunny ears on them.

Jordan (trying not to smile) and Jared

Miss Hanna Banana

Carlee curling up with Auntie Angie after Grandpa scared her.

Hanna and Carter

Emma and Carter


Carter trying to lift both of the girls.

Miss Emma and her rosy cheeks, after enjoying some sledding time outside.

Emma

The kids being goofy. 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.  Believe it or not, I haven't taken many pictures this month.  I've been working on the signs you see above, and last week I decided another room of our house needed to be gutted.  I took the suspended ceiling and paneling down by myself and then I started removing the plaster on Friday.  With Jay's help on Saturday, we were able to finish taking the plaster off and removing the lath, as well as taking down another wall on the other side of our stair case.  We're slowly getting to an open concept.  I've gotta say, we've made it through building a house in Medford, and now remodeling a house (WITH TWO KIDS ALWAYS AROUND, might I add).  It's a miracle we still like each other!  :-)
Sunday was a great family get together at my dad and step-mom's.  We went sledding at the Ogema school with the kids.  They had a lot of fun.  Although, I think Carter was disappointed it wasn't as big of a hill as Perkinstown was a few weeks ago.  It was great seeing my sister.  She seemed happy with all the maternity clothes I'm borrowing her.
Happy Monday y'all!  Start preparing for the blizzard heading our way tomorrow night.  :-)  Will it be a school snow day on Wednesday, finally??

Below are some short videos I took yesterday.  It was more of a time to laugh at the bigger kids than anything.  :-)  Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of this blog before hitting play. 


Check out this clip of my dad trying to snowboard.



Take 2........ He may not be able to do it yet, but he sure had a good catch here.

 
Jordan and Jared racing.  They can't stay away from each other.  :-)


Let's try it again.....

Bobz takin' a tumble.

 
My dad is pretty sneaky....poor Bobz




No comments:

Post a Comment