Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Miss Carlee wanting to play catch



Carlee rolling out some cookie dough


One of Carter's silly faces

Kids stickin' their tongues out


Wearin' her shades, waiting for Carter to get off the bus

Kiddos

My big 'ole school boy


See....told ya she was trouble, Grandma.

~~~    ~~~    ~~~

Speaking of trouble....last week, Carlee chose to get in quite a bit of trouble.  She decided that the set of three shelves on the living room wall shouldn't be there anymore.  She climbed up on the chair and pulled the bottom shelf down along with some irreplaceable breakables :-(  Thankfully, she didn't get hurt.  She stayed on the chair and everything else came crashing to the floor.  After sending her away with her father before she did get hurt, I cleaned it all up and tried to put the shelf back together.  The bracket that also came off the wall had broken, therefore I took the whole unit down.  She actually did me a favor by making me finally remove those dated 1970's shelves. Although I wish it wouldn't have been at the cost of some precious items.  If that isn't enough, the following day Carlee was supposed to be finishing her lunch, when I walked back into the kitchen to find her standing on the table and what appeared to be her trying to hang from my chandelier!  Yes, she truly is my little monkey. 

Carter, especially, is very excited for Halloween!  Both of the kids are going to be pirates.  Check back in another week to see some unboolievable pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment