Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Week 'Til Christmas

I just wanted to catch up before Christmas because I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures for you then.

Becky, Carlee, Rhonda & Larry
Out celebrating with Rhonda!

Carter and his first bulls eye.  The boy has wonderful aim for his age!

Now Grandma has more time for Beer Ball with the kids.....lol
At the Sports Page in Medford.

Kids having a blast!

and after pizza, we got to bowl a game.  here's carter waiting for his ball to be returned.

Carter hoping to get them all down.

Carlee getting ready to bowl her very first ball.

She was pointing, saying, "You get down there, ball!".  So funny...it only took a full 20 seconds to get down there.

Rhonda giving Larry a hug after she won the pool game.

Carlee and I going for a ride.

The kids enjoying the bath at Grandma and Grandpa's

look at all the bubbles!!

Carter enjoying the bath.

Playing in all the bubbles.

Julius shooting Grandpa's TV

Carter taking a turn at it.

Okay, I think Abe's gun beats out the BB shootin'.

Carlee and Grandma

Group pic of everyone celebrating Stanley's 96th Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Stanley!

The birthday boy!

Angie & Stanley

Stanley & Larry

The cutest super heroes I've ever seen!

Batman

Super Woman

Not sure who he is here.....he turned the mask around and colored the other side.
But still, so darn cute!
Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!  I wish we'd get some more snow, but also hoping for safe traveling as I have many people coming over Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas everyone!!  <3

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics , love them more then there is stars. Wishing you all A Merry Chritmas and Happy New Year. Wishing I was there. Skype better work so I can see you guys. love u
    Your Mom

    ReplyDelete