Tuesday, September 13, 2011

little of this and that

Yesterday was the day, 13 years ago, that I met my husband at a wedding reception.  Can't believe how fast the time has gone!  Fortunately, yesterday my dad and Nadine were coming over for a visit, so I politely asked if they could stay an extra couple of hours while Jay and I went out to eat, BY OURSELVES.  Yummo Olive Garden is where we chose to go because I received a gift card from there, and because it's one of my favorite places to go.  :-)  



Picture of the kids watching me pull nails.

My darling and me

My little fearless monkey

Climbing in the apple tree

Jared (#22) & Jordan (#23)
ironically, just realized these are two of my favorite numbers (emmitt smith & michael jordan)

Jared (sitting on helmet) and Jordan (just to the right of Jared) at half time

Carter had a grasshopper buddy at the game.

He also met a friend named Teryn, who happens to belong to an old friend from high school.   Funny part is, that I didn't know it until the game was over.  Kids can react with each other in a way that adults never could!  Can you imagine getting this close to someone you just met?  I don't think so!

My good-lookin' nephews, Jordan & Jared!  Mom should be proud!!


I had to sneak in another.....sorry boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment