Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kiddos Having Fun

 Carter thought he looked cool in his sunglasses, while eating.

 Her hair is growing!

 Carlee having fun with a pencil and paper.

 Jay going "pigeon" hunting in the barn.

 Carlee decided to wear Carter's hat.

 Carter came home on St. Patrick's day with his face painted.  So cute!

 Carlee just dancing around to the Laurie Berkner Band.

 The kids hanging out in their new fort underneath the stairs.

One day I heard a bunch of rumbling going on, so I go and check it out and Carlee is sitting in the pantry area; she found the Cheese Puffs I had stored away for another day.  I guess she really wanted some.  lol


Just a cute little video of the kids showing their muscles.


Carlee counting to 9.  She could have gone a little further, but she was distracted. 
At least I caught this much....  Her pronounciation is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment