Friday, March 11, 2011

a little of 'this and that'





This week Carter had to take a snack to school so we did the alphabet sugar cookies and also made some puppy chow, which Carlee really liked.

Below is a video of the kids sharing a peanut butter bagel one morning.  You can also hear Jay singing, unfortunately.....glad he is keeping the day job.





Marissia, this one's for you.  It's one of your outfits you gave to Carter. I know it's on backwards, but didn't have the heart to tell him....he looked cute anyway. He found it and wanted to try it on.  :-)


Carlee hanging out in her chair.




Not good.....


1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures I knew the tractor was stuck Jason told me, love the picture of Carter and Carlee and the bagel with peanut butter, also the goodby wave with the foot. And as for my son's singing and saying he's as cute as the kids well I guess I am a bit partial. Love mom

    ReplyDelete