Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

So much to be thankful for. There are plenty of pictures here.....don't think I have much else to say.

my dad and his 10 pointer

Carlee and Grandpa ....she had to hang onto a horn.

Grandpa and Carter

Our "smokin'" turkey

Emma - Hanna - Carter

Emma wanting her picture taken.  :-)

Carter, Hanna, Emma & Carlee all coloring the same page.

Love this one.....Hanna wanted to see what Carter was playing on his Leapster.
So sweet......

Ah.....I get one of them sleeping EVERY time.  I think Jordan stayed up too late the night before.

Matt and Angie...what a nice picture of you two.

Carlee having a conversation with Liz.

Liz & Jeremy

Dad & Nadine

Dad trying to hang onto all the kids.

Grandpa & Grandma with the little ones.

Hanna 

my big sis and I

Little Emma....and her wild hair.

me with Dad & Angie 

Carter brushing Carlee's teeth

Justin and Marissia

Kids playing at the next Thanksgiving dinner.

Penny

Rhonda & Nadine

Ashley, Geoff & Penny

Stanley, Sophie & Sandy

Penny & Rhonda

Shelly with Carlee and Penny

Carter watching as Marissia learns to play his Leapster.

Carlee & Aunt Shelly

Carter was super excited to go out hunting with Daddy.

Carter waiting patiently for a deer.....

He looks so proud holding his own gun.




1 comment: